Friday, October 25, 2013

Quick Fall Mani

Quick post today!! For this mani I used 2 coats of China Glaze Brownstone followed by 1 coat of Rush 60 Second  topcoat (my personal fave!).  After wearing this for two days I decided to spice it up with accent nails done with 1 coat of Elf orange glitter. (There was no name on it, so if anyone knows if there is one let me know.)  The glitter polish was super thick but totally workable and the glitter payoff was fantastic, completely worth the 95 cents I paid for it (thank you Big Lots, lol)!




While I adore the final product every time I wear Brownstone, the formula leaves a little to be desired. It's thin and tends to pool by the cuticle if you're not careful (and honestly, even when you ARE)  and it's very, very patchy on the first coat.  The second coat will usually even out any bald spots and typically that's all I use but you may need a third coat in some cases.

My family in Ohio posted on FaceBook yesterday that there's SNOW already....BRRRR!!  I swear it was just last week we were all complaining that it was  still so freakin' hot....  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?? 

Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment