Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Skittle Nails Pt.2- Return of the Beebs

I knew when I did my Halloween nails that there was no way in heck I was getting away with not doing some for the little Princess.  The down side to doing her nails is that if I am doing anything beyond a straight one color she starts to get fidgity.  For example: for this mani I had to do one hand on Friday and the other hand on Saturday. This made perfect sense to *her*, "it has to have time to dry, Momma!" but drove me a little batty... ha ha... batty... dang, I should have done a BAT... grrr.

Anyway, here's the final fidgity product... obviously before cleanup because we have to wait another hour or so for that, too.



She wanted different things than I had on mine (except the candy corn and Frankenstein) so she has crazy dots over stripes, a halloween flower, spiderweb and peep eye ghost, skull, witch hat, jack-o-lantern and an eyeball. 
I really liked how the jack-o-lantern turned out, I wish the sparkle in the orange had translated in the photo.  It's China Glaze Riveting, a gorgeous orange glittery shimmer that's *almost* a one coater!!

I hope you liked seeing the miniature versions of these nails, which are definitely a challenge since her nails are so little.  We really did have fun doing them and she can't wait to go to school and show them off!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment