Friday, October 11, 2013

Biggest Mistake Ever :(

You know what I hate? When you've just started something and then BAM!! "Life" gets in the way... I don't know what the next few months will be like, but I will try my best to start keeping up with this blog.  I've got tons of pictures to post and they're all "real life" pics, not posed ones taken in a light box :)  Not that I have anything against that, I absolutely adore the macro shots and crisp cleanliness of those pics but they are just not "me".

Today I'm going to start with a pic of the single biggest nail mistake I have EVER made:


Oh yes, I did :(
Yep... acrylics... YIKES!!  Believe me when I say that I definitely learned my lesson and I will never, ever, ever, never do that again.  That was back in March of this year and my nails have *just now* pretty much recovered.  I didn't think they would ever stop splitting and peeling :(  I had to endure months and months of tiny little nubbins too.  Like this:
Anyways, the only two good things to come from that day are the fact that Beeble got her first "professional" mani/pedi and I got inspired by the art they did on her, which eventually led to me playing around and starting this blog. So a mixed bag I suppose :)

Here are her pics from that day:







Hopefully for the next post I'll have my stuff together and it'll be a little more of a "review".

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment